navigating home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




How haunting the moon has been the last couple of nights.
And it gives me comfort...I'm not really sure why. I wonder if it provokes the feelings of craziness, loneliness and then the abundance of inspiration...(yep that sounds a bit crazy)
Anyone else have those feelings lately...ever...
Before the moon became so full a few days ago...there was moon, madness, balloons, and...there was geese! (right on cue. I often hire an entourage to sit amongst the fields...snow, geese, perhaps an elephant. Okay. No elephant...)
Been feeling really overwhelmed and scattered lately...lost.
I can easily lose my focus, my way.
I wonder if the message of the goose is for me.
Never lose sight of your vision. Navigate and continue the journey...no matter what. And when things become tiresome, let your community, your flock, your family...,guide you and take care of you.
We can accomplish more together than we ever can alone.
Don't become so driven and focused however, that you lose sight of what makes life truly enjoyable...the connection to other souls along this journey.
What wants to unfold, will. Allow integrity and proper action to weave a beautifully woven, warm and full nest. Home then becomes the place you always are.
Stay wild...
love xo
jodi renée

Wild Geese
You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees, 
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air, 
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things...
~ Mary Oliver



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3