raw pad thai


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This became more of a chunky veggie salad (as I didn't have the vegetable peeler to make the zucchini into thin noodles)! Doesn't mean it's NOT pad thai - just my own variation!
Start here:
*2 zucchini's (I used one green and one yellow here) - peel into thin noodles - OR just slice them as thin as you can like I did above
*handful or two of bean sprouts
*thinly sliced yellow pepper
*1/4 of a red cabbage - thinly sliced
*2-4 green onions - chopped
*handful of chopped cilantro (or to taste!)
*1 lime
*1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
*cashews, almonds are any kind of nut really! I substituted and used one heaping tablespoon of almond butter
*sea salt
Chop and slice, throw everything into one bowl...squeeze the whole lime with the olive oil and mix it all up...
The almond butter isn't as challenging as you'd think to mix in, just make sure to toss it around, stir it up a few times to coat it evenly...
Super simple. Great for lunch, dinner or snack...jam packed with water, nutrients, and fibre.
Let me know how it goes!
xo
jodi renée

Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3