tamara's expecting ...part I | Canmore Alberta


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...










..."I'm so not mother earth" she had said.
Are you kidding me?!
Mother Earth...Mother Earth.
Maybe you don't weave often through the tall grass holding a bountiful belly of TWO babies...
Perhaps you don't bask in the sun staring up at the grand mountains while life GROWS inside you...
And yet...
YOU -- now mother.
YOU -- so earth.
So grounded...fearless, full of spirit, life and love.
Warm, ambitious, playful, open ...
In the whirlwind that is life, you stand ten feet tall and bullet proof with your arms wide open.
You inspire me...
and your family is blessed.
With so much natural instinct for life...and love.
Embrace it.
You are soooo Mother Earth ...(I know you're still laughing!)
I love you!
xo
jodi renée

*Obviously these are post-backs...like throw backs to a time when I could play outside in the fresh air, mountains and sun! ....winter be gone. Or Jodi by a plane ticket!

Labels: , , , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3