Dreams Villamagna | Puerto Vallarta Mexico


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woooooo.
Took a little va-cay to Puerto Vallarta back at the end of Feb and stayed at the Dreams Villamagna.
So this is a tad overdue. Better late than never however! And I've split up the photos so stay tuned for the other half...
We wanted something chill and we wanted to be pampered. Thus we picked Puerto Vallarta and The Dreams resort.
Honestly, this was one of the best vacations I've ever had. From the company, to the location to the service, the food + drink...can we say unlimited room service?
We didn't know how good the food was at the restaurants because we didn't leave the room!
Fajitas became the foundation of my diet...
Nightly hot tubs on the patio.
Lazy drinking, eating and reading on the gorgeous pacific side beach. I finally finished the book Shantaram...
So now I'll need something new to read while on the beach in the Caribbean...in less than TWO WEEKS!!! Any recommendations?
Dreams Tulum...we can't wait!
And if you're a family or couple that is vacationing in the Tulum Mexico area end of the month (or know of anyone, please contact me!)
jodi renée xo



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3