eye candy and inspiration ...(sorry fellas this one's for the ladies)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







"I was always fascinated by people who are considered completely normal, because I find them the weirdest of all"
~ Johnny Depp


Rebel...gypsy...eccentric...free
...with depth
Absolute eye candy...
sigh. I had to pick up the January 2011 issue of Vanity Fair
which I never buy! (Sorry VF!)
I feel like a drooling 13 year old. And comforted. In my attraction to the weird and wonky that exists in this yummy, yummy....yummmy man. ahem. He makes donuts look like meatloaf...cheesecake like liverwurst! ...
Oh Jack Sparrow you are my man inspiration! yarrr! ...
what? I can fantasize can't I?
xo
jodi renée

Labels: , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3