cottage creations | from shoot to finish


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

















I'm mildly biased at surrounding your spaces with inspiring things.
And come on! we all like to see ourselves! Every time they pass by this collage in the kitchen, I'm sure the boys are reminded of their summer F-U-N!
The really good memories FEEL you from the bottom of your barefoot toes to the top of your oversmile'n face. And sure...they're wedged, stamped...imprinted on our hearts, in our brains.
And yet, visual inspiration. There's nothing like it.
Kinda why we buy art.
Only me thinks this is a LOT more personal...
Thanks Stella for letting me drop in the other day to finally snap some pics of our amazing creations!
I'm always humbled when I see what love can do and my part in that...
xo
jodi renée

Obviously from summer past. Here you go.
Glimpses of cottage creations. hope you enjoyed.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3