tamara's expecting ...part II | Calgary, Alberta


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...










Life can change...
dramatically.
In an instant.
Over the course of a few months...
when you meet the 'right one'.
Life sweeps you off your feet, down the aisle and right into the baby wing to deliver your TWINS.
And I don't know anyone that embraces change with so much willingness, fearlessness and courage than Tamara.
I know you'll pass on all these traits and SO many more to the boys...(who I can't wait to meet!)
They're blessed to have you and Eric as their mom and dad...
And I'm equally blessed -- I miss you!!! xo
jodi renée


Comments welcome! Don't forget to join me on Facebook!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3