pineapple love...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pineapple. Might be one of my favourite fruits...
Try not to eat a whole pineapple however. Jacked full of enzymes this potent fruit can wreak havoc on your mouth! ...in moderation however, it's full O' health LOVE~!
Anti-inflammatory, free-radical fighting, full of vitamin C, fibre and natural sweetness. This means that: it aids digestion, can help you lose weight, enhances your immune system, keeps you regular and is great for your complexion!
...and maybe go where the pineapple's grow! ...this is advice for me, however you can come too! Pineapple trees would be a heavenly view right now...
stay warm xo
jodi renée

Like my food art? Yummy isn't it! Let me know!
...and don't forget to follow me on Facebook!

Labels: , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3