waylan and jim | calgary dog and life photographer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...













Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "what! you too? I thought I was the only one" ~ C.S. Lewis

I am blown away at the way people just fall into my life. Effortless. Mirroring friendships of the same...
And I don't think the people that make our hearts full ever really know, just how meaningful, how rich, how changed our lives are ...because they are part of it. I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world to have people in my life that I 'connect' too. For all of the depth that is so much a part of *me* there is a contrasting wonky, gong-show self (aka nut-bar!) that needs an outlet. There's been so many times in my life where I've tried to dumb down one or the other...changing 'me'. The creativity that exists of the expression of my heart...needs me to be...well. Me.
And finding a surround of people that not only embrace that, but create expansion and more expression, are like ...food for my authentic soul.
It's been a feast...unreal. I find the most amazing friends, in the most crazy of ways.

Jen. My eyebrows will only ever know your hands. My feet! They cry for you! and my back...well, because of you, the crazy journey of 'alignment' set me on a path that changed me forever.
Coming into my life, giving me the few things above that 'fine tune' me cannot compare to the GIVE that pours out of one of the biggest hearts I know. YOURS.

It's not wonder then, that the boys in your life ARE your life. Your loyalty, friendship and overflowing heart make everyone's life ...so much *more*.

Waylan and Jim can thank you in sniffs and licks! ...uh...which I'm not prepared and fortunately for you, not really going to attempt!
Thank you. For your friendship and your heart....
You put up with more nut-bar I think then anyone I know...(PS...you better not close your eyes, cuz as soon as you do, I'm gonna punch you square in the face!)
xo
jodi

Labels: , , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3