jennifer + adam | sneak peek


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Processing time is slooooowing down as I'm not working off of my 'beast' (that would be my mac pro that's sitting at a lonely office in Calgary) ...
In the meantime I have a sneak peek from Jennifer and Adam's wedding in Cambridge. On the HOTTEST day of the year! ...amidst the heat and sweat we were able to find quiet time...
with the hogs! How (scuse me here) EFF'n cute is that?!?! I don't know....pigs. Somethin about them...SO CUTE!
xo

Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3