Meet Adrienne, Fred...and Charlie!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Because my clients are fabulous people it's not rare for us to get along, become close AND then remain friends. Adrienne and Fred had an incredible energy from the first time I met them so I was super excited about our engagement session downtown (Queen/Beaches area) with the addition of Charlie! It's no surprise that I didn't have to say a word to any of them - this couple is ON. I love when that happens!!! The dynamic of their own connection makes documentation so easy and so much fun! Thanks guys! I'm so glad to have met you and look foward to seeing you in 2008!
*so many favourites from this session - hard to choose! Look for updates on my site also - coming soon!
xo




Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3