laughs, love...and blood alley


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I lucked out with Nisha and Sharad and a beautiful sunny day in Vancouver. The dynamic duo were celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary...I felt incredibly blessed that I had this opportunity to meet them AND shoot for them... We had...THE BEST DAY EVER!

It was so much fun! I wish all my shoots could be that fun and would never end...

We headed to the dirtiest part of Vancouver...Blood Alley! Perfect backdrop for this gorgeous couple, a hot car AND...Salt! A little wine tasting + good meat + crostinis and other goodies = a day I'll never forget AND the hottest shoot!

Thanks you guys...can't wait to see you again! xo
happy holidays!








Labels: , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3