Vancouver!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So much to write and post...but I needed to take a holiday so off to Vancouver! Despite the weather (cold and wet!) I love it out here...it's absolutely beautiful and fresh, so laid back...the people are super, so much to see and do! I tied in some business with an extended holiday and a workshop with Canada's BEST (photographers!) - can't wait to post more and share! Please be patient!

In the meantime...the view from the room...An average looking downtown Vancouver day!



When the weather is beautiful though...nothing like Vancouver...


*clients...I'll be back the week of October 15th so please be patient with emails! Please note that I am completely booked for the rest of October. Appointments and bookings are available from November on...
Thanks!
J.



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3