The Whites (from Victoria BC!)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm going to try and play catch up here and post daily (ummm...don't hold me to that) but I want to wrap up as many sessions as I can before the end of the year...so many images that I want to Blog and so little time! The year's been a whirlwind so I thank you for your patience! I have a few more posts from clients/sessions in Vancouver....it's so nice to see the leaves in these shots, so much colour in Stanley Park...I miss colours! However snow's great for shooting too :)

The family you're about to see below...what do I say? Shari! You and your family are beautiful! You're everything I expected and more...I was sad that we had such little time, however I'm thrilled that you contacted me waaaay back when and that I DID have an opportunity to come out west. The kids are creative and charming...so unbelievably beautiful! I can't wait to see you all again...hopefully soon! Thank you so much for adding to my 'out west' experience. I will definitely take you up on your offer and look foward to coming out to Victoria!
Check out Shari's fabulous children's and baby baby boutique...Sprouts!














Labels: , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3