vancouver part II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back from Vancouver (sadly!) I wanted to stay...I loved it there and my experience is one that I'll never forget! From the scenery, to the fresh air, running by the ocean headed towards the mountains...If you haven't been...GO! The lifestyle there is one that I could certainly fold into very nicely. Definitely want to go back...and SOON! Thought I'd share a few more pics...with a few more on the way!









Labels: , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3