arman + ani


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Beautiful and brilliant...I had so much fun with these two! At an age where they can interact and hold a conversation with me...there were times I felt like I was amongst adults! Very well mannered...and so photogenic! We were racing against time...the sun was setting fast, however I was able to capture this...one of my favourite shots... *these kind of shots make great enlargement canvas wraps...stunning fine art for you home...contact me for details!








Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3