why I love my job...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This post truly means alot to me because working with these guys, the meaning behind their session and the feedback after the session was incredible (to say the least)...

Natalie approached me before Christmas as she had seen my work and wanted me to come by to take photos of her, her sister and brother as a gift to her parents from all of them for Christmas. They were quite sneaky and very excited...and I had so much fun with these three that the session produced some of my favourite shots! As you'll see, it would be VERY hard to get a bad photo of any one of them...they are beautiful (very charming AND very intelligent)! They were thrilled with the outcome and after Christmas I received 3 very touching emails. Two from their family out west...and one from their mother...I can't thank this family enough for really confirming my love for what I do. When a client takes the time to share these photos (online) and then these same people take time out of their lives to share with me the meaning of these photos...well...I'm speechless. To be able to capture moments - beyond the physical...to really capture the essence of someone - this is what I aim to do...I cannot express the sheer joy knowing that people are smiling and remembering, are hearing and laughing through my photos...








Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3