Happy New Year!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't believe another year has come and gone! It's amazing at what can happen in a year...launching my website, a trip to New York...meeting and connecting with so many fabulous people - it's incredible and I'm truly thankful for eveyone that's supported me and continues to support me! The feedback has been incredible to say the least...and I'm so excited for 2007! Lots to see and so much to share - so you'll have to check back often!

See you soon!
xoxoxo Jodi

(and yes...I'm still posting from 2006! I can't keep up!)



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3