"bunny" Bianca!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I was lucky enough to find my way into the hands of a brilliant local designer - Corina of Bella Invites! I'm so thrilled with our connection as her stuff is INCREDIBLE! She also does custom baby announcements and I'm lucky enough to have MY photos grace her own as she JUST had a baby! Bianca, aka "bunny" is so tiny and absolutely adorable - we were 'waiting' for her arrival just to have our first photo shoot! I'm having a hard time with this post as I want to post ALL the photos...lol...for now though, I'll post some fav's and look out for some more on my website when I add some fabulous updates :)



I'm also running a WINTER NEWBORN CONTEST! For more information...email me! jodi@jodirenee.com





  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3