baby elle...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Elle - so tiny and sweet...I can't forget to post these photos as they are some of my favourite! Johanna and Elle gave me the pleasure of shooting at their beautiful home towards the end of the summer. Such a tiny person with perfect features, Elle is so sweet and so adorable. The connection between mom and daughter came through in ALL of my photos as you'll see. Thank you for letting me into your world to capture such moments...





  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3