Jacqueline Marie Vincelli


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm so excited to post these pics of Jacqueline! From her chubby cheeks, to her blue eyes...her perfect round little head...! She's the sweetest, most perfect little baby! Although I'm not a mother it was incredible the emotional impact I felt when capturing the absolute love that Kara (Jackqueline's mother) has for her daugther. (This is why I love my job!) From the soft little kisses, to the way she held her hand...in complete awe and adoration...how could you not love this face! Can't wait to see you again Jacqueline & family! Maybe next time I'll make the trek to Montreal!




  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3