Denise and Mike...I do!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This wedding goes a few months back, however I've been so busy with weddings! Creating albums etc. that I haven't had a chance to post as often as I'd like...
Denise and Mike were married in Mexico however I had the great pleasure to photograph their reception in June where all their friends and family gathered! Denise is gorgeous so it was so much fun working with her and so easy! I have so many fabulous photos from this wedding that you'll have to wait till my website is up to see more!






  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3