Melissa and Andrew


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally we were able to do the engagement shoot after so many rainchecks! I think everything happens for a reason though and obviously this was the perfect night for Melissa and Andrew's engagement shots! The wedding is on the 23rd of this month...I can't wait! Melissa is absolutely stunning, the both of them so photogenic! They look right out of a magazine, but with so much geniune love between the two...Andrew! Very lucky boy!
...I saved the best shots for my website...COMING SOON! Keep checking back for when I announce the launch :)





  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3