celebrate!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Two celebrations actually! First of all, I was honoured AND flattered when Lori contacted me about shooting her and her girls for her own celebration...As a women, Lori is someone I completely admire...a mother who IS the role model, friend and inspiration to 3 VERY beautiful and intelligent girls. Her confidence and strength only amplify her beauty...I've no doubt the new journey for all these ladies will be filled with fun, love, laughter and much success!








And the second celebration! it's my BIRTHDAY! So as my birthday gift to any other fellow aquarians (you know who you are!) receive a FREE session if you email me and book TODAY!
*offer expires after Jan.22, 2007; not applicable to weddings; kids, babies; lifestyle ONLY. Contact me for complete details.


Labels:



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3