I love you maui sunset...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

Can you believe this is all the same sunset!? I don't think there's another place in the world where one sunset changes drastically with each passing minute...more breath taking then the next. Obviously a few of these have my artistic spin on them making them radically different from the others, however for the most part not one frame was like the other while I was shooting.
I need help choosing some art for myself and would love your feedback! I'm an ocean gal at heart and if the closest I can get right now is surrounding myself with the visual ...amen! Which ones are your favourites?
Let me know by leaving me a comment on Facebook! I've left a number on the left 'underneath' the images! thanks!
xo
jodi renée

Labels: , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3