pass the snorkel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

I'm literally drowning in my options here (yes I'm biased!) ...I LOVE LOVE so many of these pics that I created while in South Carolina for my birthday.
I need your help again! I have a vision for an idea of a very large 'water' piece (thus the appropriateness of the above pics!) ...I'm probably leaning towards a 30x40 or larger canvas. Looking for serenity, calm, inspiration and expansion. The water always makes me feel unbound...
Which images do you gravitate towards and why?
I'm so appreciative of any feedback you can give! Would love to hear from you on Facebook! I've left a number on the left 'underneath' the image.
Thanks!
xo
jodi renée

Labels: , , , , ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3