Kelly and Ryan...january 19th, 2008


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This year I promise to post efficiently like this! (right after the session or event!)
Caught up to my weddings, this was the first wedding of 2008...Kelly and Ryan were married at the Oakville Conference Centre. (beautiful facility!) on the COLDEST day in January...(minus 35 maybe with the windchill??). Despite the cold the wedding party toughed it out - Kelly you're a champ! lol...You guys were so much fun...I had a blast! What more can I say about the both of you that I haven't already... enjoy the sneak peek - can't wait to show you the rest! xo








Labels: ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3