Kelly and Ryan (engaged!)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sometimes you just get lucky.
You meet people and the connection between the two is magic. Real GENIUNE, excited, happy, BEAUTIFUL people! Kelly and Ryan...this is you! I'm incredibly thankful that you picked 'me' to share in the moments in your lives that you'll remember forever. I'm extremely thankful that you trusted me as an artist and that you wear your hearts on your sleeves! I'm amazed at how effortless you make the dynamic of "you" work...how the connection between you two is so alive! (it's easy to see why everyone around you loves you!)
It's people like you that make me fall in love with what I do all over again...
So here's to your much awaited Blog post Kelly! And to a magical future for the both of you (can't wait till you have kids!!!) xo.



Labels: ,



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3