happy birthday to me...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A year dedicated to self care, "me"...I think we often forget about taking care of ourselves, making "us" happy...we often seek this outside of ourselves. By NOT doing the things we love, or living out our passions and our dreams...we are doing a disservice not only to ourselves but to everyone else around us! Not so much a resolution gal, but here on my birthday and moving foward..here is what 2008 means to me... (I think Emerson sums it up best!)



  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3