Sarah and Miguel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Better late than never! I'm going to start adding some engagement shots, couples and weddings ~ love the kids stuff, but I have so much more to show! Sarah's a friend of mine from highschool...she "just" got married in Panama and I offered prior to this to do her engagement shoot...I couldn't stop smiling at the photos when I got them! They are SO cute together and I wish them both the best in their new life together!








  • A place where family, friends and clients can catch a sneak peek of recent photos and get the latest in news and updates! Enjoy...and stay tuned! -Jodi
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3